Your Office is Never Closed
If you have a medium- to large-sized business, you probably have a front office person who answers incoming calls throughout the day. During normal business hours, he or she either re-routes them to the appropriate person or takes a message. However, when that person or those persons leave for the day, callers are often placed in voicemail. It can be mid-morning the next day before someone gets around to listening to them. Today’s customers expect better. Even if your customers live near you, the internet has created an expectation of businesses being available 24 hours, every day. With The Legacy Connection (TLC), that is exactly what they’ll get. Our live customer service representatives are an extension of your business. When your employees clock out, we clock in, delivering exactly what you need until your team is ready to go again…24/7/365.
For many of your customers, this will separate you from your competitors. Many times, when a customer or client is calling your business when the business is closed, they are worried, concerned, maybe in a panic. Something has gone wrong and they need help. They want and need to receive information and leave a message with a live person. They want to explain a situation and know someone is genuinely concerned about their well-being.
Take rental property management as an example. Running a property management company not only requires keeping your buildings well-maintained, it also means you must keep a great reputation in the community in order to attract and retain high-quality, reliable tenants. If your tenants run into problems like a leaky faucet or a smoke alarm that just won’t turn off, they want to be able to pick up the phone and speak with someone about their concern, no matter what time of day or night.
If your company takes too long to respond or return messages, your tenants can get frustrated and word will certainly spread among their social circle. Keep tenants happy and satisfied and you can count on quality word-of-mouth publicity about your commitment to satisfying tenants and responding to issues quickly. When your tenants are pleased, you’ll be able to fill units faster, maintain competitive market rates, and establish yourself as a quality property management company to prospective tenants and business partners.
Beyond the importance of keeping tenants happy, it’s also vital to keep all of your properties and tenants safe. If an emergency arises in one of your units, your tenants shouldn’t have to wait until 9:00 the next morning to get help. Create a standard emergency protocol for all tenants that include calling 911 or other emergency services, and partner with a property management answering service so that your tenants have a contact to call to report their emergency. A call service can help triage those late night calls to loop you or your management staff in when an urgent response is required.
A voicemail does none of those things. If someone calls and leaves an emergency message with a TLC operator, you will be notified immediately. With TLC, your office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Just think about it. When you and your employees are asleep, your phones are covered. When you are relaxing on the weekends, visiting family during the holidays or taking that long-awaited vacation, our professionals will answer the phones, take detailed messages and relay them to you in the timeliest way possible.
Here are several advantages of creating a partnership with The Legacy Connection:
- You can come to work in the morning with a calendar full of appointments. With our after-hours customers representatives, your customers can easily book an appointment with you over the phone, whether you’re open for business or not.
- Many doctor offices and clinics use after-hours phone answering services as a back up for their in-office staff. In addition to setting appointments, we can help decide which ones need your staff’s immediate attention.
- If you are an attorney who is in and out of court or client meetings, TLC keep you connected without interrupting your work. Having TLC answer your calls after hours and when you’re not available means your practice is never closed. You won’t miss out on potential new clients or leave your current clients feeling abandoned.
- If your business is appointment-based, our 24/7/365 service is made for you. Businesses such as real estate agents, hair salons, or on-site maintenance providers need to keep their schedule full for growth and often times survival.
- If capturing names, emails and addresses is important to your business, you don’t want to restrict those activities to a few hours a day. Our 24/7 answering service lets your business collect that critical information any time your leads want to give it. While you sleep, relax with your family or go on vacation, your lead capture operation never stops.
There are a number of businesses that can benefit from The Legacy Connection customer service representatives. Among them are:
- Small Businesses
- Healthcare Providers
- Law Firms
- Property Managers
- Any firm or business which provides a service
- Emergency Services
- And many others
For more information on how The Legacy Connection can offer your customers and clients unparalleled customer service 24/7/365, give us a call at 800-250-5160 or contact us at email@example.com.